These days, whatever your nationality or political leaning, it’s easy to feel a sense of despondency about the condition of our world.
- American leaders blame Arab extremists.
- Arabs accuse the West.
- The Jews fault the Muslims.
- Iran suspects Christians.
- Democrats indict Republicans.
- Republicans blame China.
- China complains about American liberals.
- Liberals point to Conservatives.
- Christian conservatives say it’s God’s will.
In our fear and anger, we all demand action, but when it’s time for action, we ask indignantly,
Who me? What can I do? (more…)